M.I.T. Boot Camp Oct.9-10 (Edmonton)
7:30 am - 4:15 pm
Register by October 2, 2019
Join us for APEGA's inaugural M.I.T. Boot Camp, a series of workshops tailored to equip and prepare young professionals for success. The event will consist of seven professional development sessions, meal breaks, and a Creating Connections Mixer over two days full of knowledge and skill-building.
Our speakers will inspire you to take your career advancement to the next level with skills and tools that you will need along your professional development journey. The Creating Connections Mixer is a time to connect young professionals with highly esteemed members of the community. There will be appetizers and light refreshments available during this 90-minute networking mixer.
The M.I.T. Boot Camp is open to members-in-training across Alberta and other young professionals who are interested in furthering their career. Don’t miss out on this event – register today!
Join us for the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable networking skills
- Identify your future obligations as professional members with APEGA's Director, Professional Practice
- Prepare for your career by learning valuable tools and tricks
- Understand the safety codes system within Alberta and the role you play
- Discover the secret to having great personal money management and budgeting skills
- Learn the skills needed to deal with difficult conversations
- Strengthen your understanding of the enforcement functions of the association with APEGA's Director, Enforcement, and Compliance Manager
APEGA Edmonton Office
Lindberg Conference Room
1500 Scotia One
10060 Jasper Ave NW
|Date||October 9-10, 2019|
|Time||7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.|
|Cost||One Full Day||$125 +GST|
|Two Full Days||$175 +GST|
|Registration Deadline||October 2, 2019|
Check back to see the full conference schedule!