BE PART OF SOMETHING AMAZING
Since 2007, GeoSkills has been bringing together geoscience students and industry professionals from across Alberta for a one-day conference. The day consists of various technical and softskills seminars and concludes in an evening mixer with networking and sponsor exhibits.
We need students to help plan GeoSkills 2016!
Why get involved?
- Gain leadership, project management, event planning, fundraising, marketing, or volunteer management experience for your portfolio
- Get recognized for your contribution in conference program
- Meet new people and expand your network
- Volunteer with the largest professional association in Alberta and receive references and reference letter after successful completion of volunteer term
- Experience a fun and rewarding event
We need to fill the following positions:
- GeoSkills Team Lead
- GeoSkills Coordinator
- Sponsorship Team Lead
- Sponsorship Assistants
- Speaker Team Lead
- Speaker Assistant
- Marketing Team Lead
- Marketing Assistants
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Edmonton Transportation Coordinator
Position descriptions are available here.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, indicating the position you are applying for. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.